CutieBlokus

Friday, September 07, 2007

Gun shot has been fired ...

if u are gonna to be sarcastic in this, pls leave the blog rite away....

i am experiencing one of the lowest period in my life...

my bike was stolen.... it was like my WIFE... and i lost it....

confusion and my status was -9999 when i saw my bike was not where it was supposed to be....

after that calls were made to asked for helps... i felt so helpless....

but lucky 2 frens came and i would like to thank them sincerely for their help...

i made police report.... (1st time) and me and the other 2 frens went to search sengkang, hougang, punggol and serangoon, but to no avail....

my heart sank deeper when every second past....

WHERE ARE YOU >?????? MY URATA BIKE !!!! WHERE ARE YOU ??????
I MISSED YOU !!!!! COME BACK TO ME !!!!!!!! RETURN TO WHERE YOU BELONG !!!

IF ONLY I COULD CHANGE THE PAST.... IF ONLY I HAD CHANGED MY DECISION.....

IF ONLY I COULD MADE THE INITIATIVE ... IF ONLY.... IF ONLY.....

it was 6 September.... 1415..... the parking lot outside compass point....

its all gone... hopes would have been reduced to one percent....
my bike could have been sprayed with the smelly disgusting paint....
it was murdered with tools from the toolbox.... it was shattered into pieces.....

BYE BIKE... I MAY HAVE LOST YOU... I HEREBY SAY SORRY TO YOU OUT THERE....
THE OWNER WHO TOOK IT, I WISH U WOULD TAKE CARE OF HER ....

TY KENNY TAY ZHAN LUN AND NAH DOMINIC... WITHOUT U 2 I COULD HAVE FALLEN APART

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home